The Grade 4 Camp

Last week we were on camp.We went to Simonsberg Christian Centre.


When we were still at school we went on the bus and we were at Giraffe House and we got  of the bus and we were so happy and we had lounch then we had a show and there were so much animals.After that we  went to the camp it looked so fun I was very exited. We packed our stuff in our rooms . then we played lots of games I loved it. Then we had dinner the food was yummy. Then one night we went to the camp fire and we had elkanah got talent it was cool . I loved it hen we swam.It was the best camp ever.

Comments

  1. Dear Stella I loved reading about your blog! I also loved camp. I personally loved the canoeing on the dam. What was your favourite thing?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Lion book report

Our visit to Sinai Academy